When using any application on your mobile device the app does not completely close when you sign out. Closing out your apps completely can help refresh the connection as well as boost your battery life. Please use the steps below depending on your operating system.
IOS (or Apple iPhone)
- View your open apps: Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used apps.
- Find the app to close: Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up to close: Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app
- Open the Applications tray and tap the Settings icon: Then locate and tap Applications.
- Tap Manage Applications: In the list of running applications, select the application you wish to close and tap Force Stop.
- If force closing an application fails to resolve the issue, restart your Android device: If restarting the Android device does not resolve the issue, you may need to uninstall, and then reinstall the application.